Saturday, April 12, 2014

Sleek yet Elegant, Silver Beaded Pendant



This silver pendant is simple yet elegant. The turquoise stone completes this simple piece.

Pendant piece is one half inch wide, three inches in length on a silver plated chain 18 inches long with a three inch extension.

Shimmer................ to give off bursts of light. That is exactly what this pretty piece will do.
This shimmery beaded pendant, will add a bit of color to your favorite outfit whether it be for work or play.

For custom items please contact me. This piece would be great for your wedding party gifts.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TombstoneBeads

I make every single piece of jewelry of mine with special care and love and I hope you like them! I use only the finest material. I do all the beadwork by hand with a needle and 6 pound test fishing line. The strength of the fishing line gives the piece strength and body.

All items will arrive in a gift box.

I'm sure you will feel special when you wear any of my items.

Colors of items may be slightly different from how they appear on your screen. We strive to photograph colors to be exact as possible.

***Discounts given for multiple pieces ordered

No comments:

Post a Comment